The Reiki Teacher workshops are suited to all those who have completed Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two and the Reiki Master with me or another qualified teacher of the Usui Reiki lineage and feel that they would like to learn how to pass on the gift of Reiki themselves. Please note that people who want to practise and teach Reiki professionally are required to have done the Reiki Practitioner Module prior to attending this workshop.
These 2-day long workshops take place on a one-to-one basis and includes:
- Profound revision of Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two and the Reiki Master
- Explanation of the importance of the Reiki lineage
- Talking about the responsibility that lies in passing Reiki on to others
- Discussion professional conduct and the teacher-student relationship
- Explanation of the attunement process
A Reiki Teacher manual will be given to each student covering the content of this workshop and further readings and recommendations.
A Reiki Teacher certificate will be given to each participant at the end of the workshop.